Graduate Nursing Careers
Graduate Nurse Residency Program
Florida Hospital’s Graduate Nurse Residency Program is a preceptor-based program created to help new graduates transition from nursing school into a career in a variety of acute-care specialties. Florida Hospital’s Graduate Nurses participate in blended didactics, innovative simulations, and precepted clinicals. To qualify for the Graduate Nurse Residency Program in Central Florida, you must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with less than one year of nursing licensure.
Training Programs Available in These Specialties:
- Critical Care
- Emergency Department
- Medical Surgical / Medical Telemetry
- Operating Room
- Women’s Health
A Look Into Florida Hospital
If your vision for tomorrow includes rewarding work in a faith-based environment where all people are welcome and anything is possible, we invite you to apply to the appropriate GN Program (based on the dates below.)
Read Before You Apply!
When should I apply?
- We encourage you to apply prior to taking the NCLEX
- You must have less than one year of RN licensure at program start date
What do I need to apply?
- Unofficial transcripts from your nursing school, which must be accredited by CCNE or ACEN
Will I be paid as a resident?
- Yes, as an RN resident you will earn an hourly rate beginning the first day of orientation
Am I eligible for employee benefits?
- Yes, you will be hired as a full-time, benefit-eligible employee
We are currently accepting applications for the February and March GN Training Programs only, please:
Why Florida Hospital?
There are health care professionals who utilize today’s most advanced medical techniques and those who create them. Florida Hospital is home to both. Not only are we the #1 hospital in Orlando by U.S. News & World Report, we are recognized by Gallup as one of the best-performing, most productive and engaged workforces in the world.
The Skill To Heal. The Spirit To Care.®