Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,067-bed Florida Hospital Orlando, serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America.
Florida Hospital Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country. We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year.
The campus also includes a state-of-the-art Cardiac Diagnostic Center featuring 15 Cath and EPS Labs. This area is key to our success, as our cardiology team currently treats 25,000+ individuals for chest pain and performs over 1,700 cardiac procedures each year.
Each cardiac unit provides dedicated Cardiologists, Nurse Managers, Respiratory Therapists, Dietitians, Chaplains, Case Managers, and a support staff of Nurse Techs. Team members have the chance to participate in cardiac research protocols, as well as gain knowledge through education, training and professional certification reimbursement programs.
Grow Your Career With Us
The job opportunities will only continue to grow here, within a progressive, team-oriented setting that leverages the latest advancements in integrated, holistic patient care. From a soothing healing environment with comfortable private rooms, to a true interdisciplinary patient care model, we continually invest in the technology and talent that makes us a standout among hospitals.
Florida Hospital Orlando is a place where you can do the work that God intended for you. Join us and you’ll be on a personal and professional mission to achieve your full potential with the support of breakthrough medical programs, visionary leadership and world-class technology. In fact, it is safe to say that you’ll marvel at this spiritually significant environment and what it can present to you in terms of limitless opportunities to work, grow and play. Other advantages of securing your dream job, in your dream location, include:
- Acuity-Based Staffing and Evidence-based Practice Protocols
- Specialized Education for Unit Resource Nurses to Assist in Complex Management of Pain, Diabetes, Geriatric Care, Spiritual Needs and Advance Directive Issues
- Unit Mentors and Unit-based Medical Directors
- Dedicated Assistant Nurse Managers/Charge Nurse, Available 24/7
- Staff-driven Unit Practice Councils
- Innovative Professional Practice Program
- State-of-the-art Electronic Documentation System
- Flexible Scheduling, Bonus Options and Promotion Opportunities
- Nearby Trendy Restaurants, a Thriving Arts and Entertainment District, World-Famous Attractions and More