Graduate Nursing Careers
Florida Hospital actively recruits recent graduates and our Orlando-area hospitals offer a diversity of practice settings from which Graduate Nurses can choose. It is our goal to match you with the environment that is best suited to your needs and goals with opportunities available in these select specialties:
- Med Tele/Med Surg
- Progressive Care Unit
- Intensive Care Unit
- Operating Room
- Emergency Department
- Pediatrics Women’s Health
Start your career now
If your vision for tomorrow includes rewarding work in a faith-based environment where all people are welcome and anything is possible, we encourage you to apply now.
- You must be a recent graduate of a school of nursing accredited by CCNE or ACEN.
- You must be registered with Florida State Board of Nursing.
- You must have less than one year of hospital nursing experience.
- BLS certification and Florida RN license are required.
- Hiring licensure deadline is based on start date (October start date: 9/30/15; December start date: 11/18/15)
We encourage you to apply before the completion of your NCLEX. Final results are not needed until the licensure deadline.
You will need your unofficial transcripts to complete the application which must show your name, school, GPA, and the degree you are currently pursuing or have completed.
Set aside about 15-30 minutes to complete the application. You can save your application and resume to complete later if needed. We recommend that you apply early to ensure placement in your area of interest. All applications must be received at least 7 days before the hiring licensure deadline listed above.
Take time to thoroughly review and prepare your resume. Click here for some GN resume tips.
The Skill To Heal. The Spirit To Care.®